Screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mp3mp, Dec 5, 2008.

1. mp3mp

mp3mp New Member

Guys, where do you buy your screen protectors for your gadgets?

2. v2m9

v2m9 New Member

I have used a lot of screen protectors from various companies. I am extremely impressed with how well those sold by screenpatronus have lasted, I bought mine from ebay, but I believe that they have a website too.

3. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

I have got some from Best Buy before. They are not too expensive, but I do think you could find them cheaper online somewhere.

I have noticed that with the iPod touch, the screen is pretty durable. I guess it depends on how you are using it or storing it, but in my opinion, you really do not have to have a screen protector for the that device. I would get one for the iPhone though, since it is exposed more to the hazards of daily life.

4. dreamr802

dreamr802 Well-Known Member

I bought my screen protector at best buy. I absolutely love that store. Plus they had a wide selection of screen protectors. My boyfriend bought his at circuit city.

5. icepricessa

icepricessa Active Member

Usually when I buy the protective casing for the iPhone, it comes with the screen protector included. And so far it serves its purpose well. :)

6. christoff

christoff Active Member

i got one from the apple store, stick on, and better than the one that came with the griffin case.

7. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

Try ebay buddy.I think its the best place where you can get the best products for the best price.But be sure buy those from reputed sellers.ie ones who have a Higher positive feedback.

8. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Well, being in Australia I usually purchase my screen protectors from JB Hifi. They cost around $19.95 which I suppose is quite expensive, when comparing it to the likes of eBay or any other online retailer. It's really quite a monopoly when trying to purchase iPhone accessories from Australian offline retailers..

JB Hifi seems to have the best price, with the best quality so that's why I use them.

9. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

well in India its not easy to get a good screen guard for i phones because you always get duplicate products and bad quality but you can always go to good stores like chroma and the mobile stores,yes you have to pay more but you always get good quality.

10. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

There are many screen protectors available every where. In India also there are Planet M stores which keep the genuine accessories of iPhone. I think you never checked in there for genuine accessories.