Which applications are the best with your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gabriyalapul, Nov 1, 2008.

1. gabriyalapul

gabriyalapul New Member

Hi everybody, most of us use iPhone and this makes our work just so easier. I cannot just go out without mine! I would like to start this thread with the object of knowing the best applications that you people have come across for your iPhone. There may be some that you use quite often, most of us may be using applications related to our work and some that make things easy. Which one do you use?

2. jasonrely

jasonrely New Member

I mostly use the iPhone Chat and the Collage ones. The chat is just fabulous as it helps me to keep in touch with my contacts. Another one which I found quite useful was Car Spotter which is a vehicle locator that uses the iPhone’s navigational GPS system. The application features a built-in camera, photo log, audio recorder, and text notes - in case users need to snap a shot of a nearby landmark or jot down a note about the parking meter limit. It is just good for anyone that needs to manage their car in the parking lot and is handy for most of us.

3. rafayj

rafayj Member

I use iPhone chat, google maps too on my iphone most of the time. Also Zhiing at times too for locations purpose.

4. Zharko

Zharko New Member

I'm a bit of a social network freak myself so i use the Storyz application the most, it also allows me to send pictures and videos to multiple recipients in the same time, kinda like group MMS/SMS.

5. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

Yes Like Facebook 2.0

6. Zharko

Zharko New Member

yes, something like that, but the difference here is that you get to keep your privacy in a way that you can choose who can see your photos/videos

7. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

I use Palringo a lot for instant messaging. I use the email app as well. AOL radio is another nice app to have to listen to a wide range of music without having to take up storage on your device.

8. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

fcebook 2 are great ..moreover the google maps and the car locator are also fun to use... these are really useful!

9. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

i love all the radio applications that are provided on itunes.
    the free ones are as great as the paid ones.
    you can listen to songs all around the world with just a wifi connection.
    its completely great. some of the radio applications are kujo radio,108.5FM, HOT FM
    do try them out

10. csh

csh Active Member

I never bothered with any of these, I think I'll go check these ones out later tonight. Look like they might be quite handy, thanks!