Ringtones

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by contactsuresh12, Oct 20, 2008.

1. contactsuresh12

contactsuresh12 New Member

Hi,

Recently I have purchased iPhone my version is 1.1.4 (4A102) kindly any one help me how to make my own Ringtones with better sound quality becasue the present sound quality of the Ringtones is very less.

Kindly help me out

Thanks & Regards
    Gupta

2. berrily

berrily New Member

You can do it in Itunes! Look on youtube and you will find all info there, however its a long process and i did give up in the end ...

3. IndianaMike

IndianaMike New Member

Ringtone Help

I would love to learn how to download a ringtone from my I tunes Library. Can anyone help me. Thanks:):

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

There are a number of computer applications which will allow you to create your own ringtone. Just search Google for it. You can either use sections of a music track or compose your own music.

5. Twisty86

Twisty86 New Member

There is a great app out there called I-ringer. If you can read time you can use this program. Here is a link to a YouTube video of the creator of the program running you through how to create a ring tone. Best part is its free. iRinger :: iPhone Ringtone Factory [iPhone Ringtone, iPhone Ringtones, iPhone Ringtone Maker, iPhone Ringtone Creator] Forgot to add that the songs you can use in i ringer do not have to be from itunes. You can use any song you want. And wow i dont know whats up with that link but it does work.

6. Robocop

Robocop Member

just create your own ringtone

7. kingdom 3

kingdom 3 Member

Download them of itunes libary