Iphone is Stuck

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by berrily, Oct 19, 2008.

1. berrily

berrily New Member

Hi, my iphone is stuck on apple logo, it worked fine and now all of a sudden will not turn on. Itunes will not recognise it how do i restore it??? is there a way.

2. k3z6376

k3z6376 Member

You just hold the home button and power button for 10 seconds and that should boot it.

3. rafayj

rafayj Member

Or take off your battery, put the battery in again after 10 minutes and turn it on and it would work then.

4. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

Well most of the time stuck happens due to the heavy load on the phone. I mean if you are saving all the files which occupies maximum size will leads to stuck of the phone like ringtones, movies, pictures etc. Better, to remove all the unwanted data from your moible and check then you could no stucks anymore.

5. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

To reset your iPhone, simply hold down the sleep/wake button (at the top right of the iPhone) and the home button (bottom centre of the face) at the same time for anywhere between 10-15 seconds which the screen will then go black and the Apple logo reappear - the iPhone is rebooting. And just to note: resetting the device will not delete any data or default any of the settings.

6. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

All very good ways of solving the issue. Lets say that you do all these things and it still does not solve the problem, then what would you recommend because it would appear to be a defect.

7. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

You should restart your phone and if the problem persists you should go to a registered service center of Apple and they'll fix this bug in less than 2 hours.

8. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I would agree with one of the previous posters. Take out the battery as this will normally do the trick. I had a similar issue a few weeks back and once I removed the battery and placed it back the issue was gone.

9. zordani

zordani Active Member

That's what happened to me too! I've tried everything, and nothing works. I hope I'll get it fixed soon, I already miss playing on it.