Looking for good iPhone Speakers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphoneiphone, Sep 23, 2008.

1. iphoneiphone

iphoneiphone Member

Hi,

I am looking for some decent iPhone Speakers that Can be connected to my PC aswell...

ANy advice?

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

iHome iP99 AM/FM Clock Radio--Decent Speakers

I have had my iHome iP99 for about a week now (birthday present) and I am very happy with it.

I have zero music on my iPhone but I have lots of podcasts on it. The sound is quite good. So far, I have not dialed it up further than 25. This radio is compatible with both iPods and with iPhones. The radio comes with 4 different cup/adapters to fit over the socket on the top of the radio where you mate your iPhone to this device.

The cost is $149.99; I think it is a good value. There are other devices in the Apple retail store that will mate with iPods (most of these products are for the iPod) but there are a few that are new models which mate with the iPhone.

While I am listening to my podcasts, the iPhone is charging--we all know how crucial--and frequent--a task that is for all iPhone users don't we?

Also, since the radio (iP99) is charging the iPhone, my charging plug and cable are available to charge my Mophie (that is my battery extender for my iPhone--if interested, go to the Mophie site.)

There is also a remote for this radio which mates to my iPhone. The manual states that it can control the selections that you want to listen to on your iPhone. I have not yet tried any of the remote functions; I kee the radio fairly close to me and I canput my hand on it to do what's necessary.

The downside is that this is not purely speakers. Although I have seen speakers that do mate to an iPod, I have not yet seen speakers that mate to an iPhone. It's probably just a matter of time. I would check into the iHome website too; that may hold the answer you seek.

Good luck!

3. iphoneiphone

iphoneiphone Member

4. dreamr802

dreamr802 Well-Known Member

I think that the ihome is one of the best speakers from apple. It also depends on what your price range is because I know that bose does have some iphone speakers. My brother currently has one of those systems but it was on the more expensive side.

5. SimpleJack

SimpleJack New Member

I have the small Boss System. It works great! Although the Apple ihome sounds great too, but I've only experienced it from the store.

6. seodino

seodino Active Member

well same here where can i find an good speaker for my iphone.

7. technologyreviewer1

technologyreviewer1 New Member

Where to buy your speakers from

Hey,

I found this site a few months ago, very reliable and efficient, this is the link - Home Page

8. salamat2

salamat2 Member

I would say get something from apple store. nothing from ebay or other electronic store

9. Emina

Emina Member

10. selae teler

selae teler Member

I will suggest Marsboy Orb portable Bluetooth speaker,