How many iPhone Game/App downloads

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by developiphonegames98, Sep 14, 2008.

1. developiphonegames98

developiphonegames98 New Member

I am in need of some help for some research pertaining to iPhone Games/Apps. I know that Apple is approaching 50 MM downloads. I am looking to see if there is any published data on the actual amount of downloads pertaining to paid games/apps. Meaning I need to know how many downloads a specific game/app actually are downloaded (only care about ones for sale).

So if you know of any sites publishing this data, please email me. Or if you have a paid game/app, if you feel confident to share this information it will be appreciated. You can just email me the game/app (subject - you dont have to give me the name), the price, how many downloads, and how long it has been on itunes.

Also, if you are a developer I am in need of someone to create a few simple apps. We will pay an hourly rate to develop.

Email me at ttkauffman (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks

2. seodino

seodino Active Member

how many application games can u put on ur iphone. it depends on how much gb u got right

3. Adam1389

Adam1389 Active Member

You can have 9 pages of apps on the 2.2.1. 11 when 3.0 comes out, so 9 X 16 = 144 total, but that includes the stock apps (SMS, Phone, etc.)

4. selae teler

selae teler Member

What is your phone's storage capacity? that much you can save in your phone.