iphone app issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by shaun11, Sep 6, 2008.

1. shaun11

shaun11 New Member

I recently upgraded to 2.02 and all of my app store apps have stopped working. i will tap on the app (e.g. shazam) and it'll appear and disappear after a couple seconds.. i have removed the apps and downloaded them. i have rebooted the phone, and itunes, several times, tried it again, all to no avail. i am pretty technically inclined, but this makes no sense to me.

2. cRe0z

cRe0z New Member

Same probs with my apps.

I have the same problems..i went to the Apple store 3 times and got a replacement phone 3 times as well. The tech support had no idea what was causing the apps to not work correctly. At first, they blamed it on how i kept backing up my old files -- supposedly one of my files were corrupted -- from my old phone (could have been the cause)..but i had them download an app on the replacement phone b4 i left the store and the same thing happened...The tech guy's final explanation was the App Store server might be down/might have problems... So basically, i had my brand new phone replaced with a refurb one for now reason..WTF!.:mad: