Looking for iPhone Game/App developers

Discussion in 'iPhone Development' started by developiphonegames98, Aug 13, 2008.

1. developiphonegames98

developiphonegames98 New Member

I am looking for someone to develop a few simple iphone games/apps. The level of skill set or functionality would be similar to checkers, connect 4, yo-yo, tetris, pong, shuffleboard, etc. We have need for advanced game/app developers as well as simple game/app developers. So if you have developed any iphone game/app, and are interested, email us. We can find a game that suits your talents.

We will pay a flat fee of 1-5k depending on what game/app you design for us.

Email us at ttkauffman@yahoo.com if you are interested.

2. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

Can You gove the people of the forum any more information please?

3. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Your payment seems alright for an app or game. I suggest you try websites such as GetAFreelancer or Guru for these sort of projects - you will find lots of talent over there and I'm sure you'll find someone who meets your requirements.

4. halogen19

halogen19 Active Member

You should try getacoder.com or rentacoder.com

I would sign up myself with you but I don't have much time these days. Developing for the iPhone isn't very easy though, so I think your fee is justified if its 5k.

Please confirm though, what currency? If its pounds... I might be interested. :D

5. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can try to search for developers on these sites. I am also learning application development for iphone and would try to register myself with you after some months.