iPhone Nano

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Alex, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone, it seems we have a new rumor: Apple is preparing to release iPhone Nano, a dumb-down version of the current iPhone 3G.

Source: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10005521-1.html?tag=blgs

2. lowrydanny

lowrydanny Member

I've heard this in several different places...It looks like it may just happen.

3. proseef.com

proseef.com Member

4. slicknick

slicknick New Member

there is not and will not be a iphone nano....that is a ridiculous rumor and as you can see it was found on wikipedia which is a user regulated site...they can put anything....any photos you might find are all photoshopped....dont hold out for this one

5. icepricessa

icepricessa Active Member

After much effort put into the development and marketing of the iPhone, I doubt Apple would want the "cannabilize" their latest product line so soon. I mean they even made it such that the launching of the iTouch and iPhone weren't on the same day when it first came out...

but who knows what the future holds?

6. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

I heard about that but i thought it was a joke but Akex has kinda proved it with his evidence. Can't Wait to see what it looks like !!! :)

7. WPeterson

WPeterson Member

sort of rejection...
    nano is not a good idea on iphone, i think.
    and to me, it's too ugly....

8. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

Mmmmm nano Thickness but capibilities of an iPhone

9. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

It seems that Apple are planning to release a cheaper version of their Iphone in the name of Iphone Nano and its based on the Nano Music Player.It may not be a surprise if your new Nano suddenly rings!!!:d:d:d:d

10. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

If, Apple want to have an nano then they are capable of doing it . As, we all know the different versions of the IPos similar way we can expect the IPhone versions . This is not an gid issue for those guys. I don't think it's an runour by this time Apple has started working out an this.