Freeze apple logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by phyothiha, Jul 22, 2008.

1. phyothiha

phyothiha New Member

well i was installing a new software i don,t remember the name but it said it could harm the i phone if unless do something but when i uninstall it show busy sign and the phone doesn,t move so t reset it
    and when i reopen it i can,t get to nowhere but only apple logo

i can,t even get to slider control everytime i don,t know what to do i am not a fan about apple products so is so new to me even using itunes i bought it like a week a good the version f w is 1.1.4 i think

help me please

2. Speekle

Speekle Member

When I tried to download NES Rom from Bigboss my iphone turned off and then the apple logo appeared. It looked it it kept rebooting because it would go all black and then the apple logo would appear again. It kept doing this so I connected my phone to iTunes and restored it. iTunes should still pick up on it. It'll say that iTunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode. The phone must be restored before it can sync with iTunes (or something like that). Press ok and restore the phone.

3. marcos2801

marcos2801 New Member

I carried out the erase all contents and settings and it never started up again. When switched on the apple sign comes up and continously reboots for hours without doing anything. itunes does not pick it up when connected. help.
    Thanks