Sprint to AT&T Anyone Else???

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by T Mack, Jul 17, 2008.

1. T Mack

T Mack Member

Im a Treo 755p owner now, with service provided by Sprint.
    I have insurance on my phone in case i lose it or it breaks i can get a new phone. My plan is not to bad. I have to pay a $150 fee for getting out of my contract early.. If i decide to get a iphone.

Then i find out that AT&T does not provide ANY kind of insurance for the phone if i lose it or it breaks?
    To get a similar plan that i have now with Sprint is considerably higher with AT&T..
    Can someone tell me some of the positives???
    Why should i get a iphone?
    I ordered one but know i'm having second thoughts..

2. Walt

Walt New Member

I had a Blackberry with Sprint and switched to AT&T so I could get the iPhone. I'm very happy with the iPhone. It simply blows away the Blackberry or any other smartphone I've had including the Treo. The rate plans are different but I figure I'm paying about the same thing. The Blackberry plan with Sprint was costing me $40 additional and the iPhone plan is $30 additional. Sprint told me the early termination fee is $200. That is bad that AT&T doesn't offer any kind of insurance for the iPhone but every phone I've ever had including the Blackberry's were still like new after years of use. I guess I take of my stuff better than most people. I have a friend that can't go a month without losing or destroying his cell phones.

I'm totally happy with what I have now. Hope this helps.

3. T Mack

T Mack Member

Thx

THX for your honest reply...
    If i do it Im just gonna have to be real careful with it...

4. Walt

Walt New Member

I bought a case for the iPhone that is leather and is in two parts. One part stays on the phone and really looks nice. It fits perfect. The second part is the holster that the phone fits in. I think I could drop the phone on the ground and it wouldn't get damaged. I got it at the AT&T store for $17.00.

5. T Mack

T Mack Member

Cases

Can you post a pic of your phone in the case?

How many of you guys use cases on your iphones?

If so which one do you use? Post a pic please? THX T

6. lowrydanny

lowrydanny Member

The iPhone is clearly superior to anything else out there.

It's worth the extra money.

For cases, go to the Apple store and ask for the iPhone Otterbox defender. That's their most rugged case.

7. T Mack

T Mack Member

THX for the reply!!!

8. Viecco

Viecco Member

case

i use a body glove acrylic case for my iphone is the best for me, not so big but you can really feel that it protects he iphone get it? i recomend it for you if you dont like to carry big cases.

tryed to post photo but dont know how :confused: :p