Hi All!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by weaksauce, Jul 15, 2008.

1. weaksauce

weaksauce New Member

Hey everyone, I'm new to the iPhone and the iPhone community. I came from a Blackberry and I vowed I wouldn't get an iPhone, but I guess I gave into temptation. Really glad I did, I'm loving the phone minus all the bugs that everyone has been reporting, but my guess is that those will all get fixed in due time.

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.
    Be sure to share the comparisons that you notice. I'm interested in hearing about what your Blackberry experience was like and how it compares to your iPhone experience.

3. weaksauce

weaksauce New Member

I loved the blackberry! But I'm starting to love the iphone as well. I just hate having to charge the thing every day. Comparisons, can't really compare it as they are totally different devices. I used my bb mainly for emails, but the iphone is just an all out entertainment phone. Maybe after a few weeks, I'll know if I'm gonna keep the iphone or not because I still do kinda miss my bb.

4. lowrydanny

lowrydanny Member

Just got an iPhone yesterday... still trying to figure it out. I switched from Blackberry and I can already see that I have made a mistake in waiting this long.

The iPhone has more features, better features, and a stunning user interface that's could qualify as a work of art.