WiFi Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Glenna2003, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Glenna2003

Glenna2003 New Member

i have wi fi at home and have no problems with my lap top, but everytime i try to use it on my iphone it doesn't stay connected. the icon says i'm connected to wi fi, but as soon as i try to get on itunes, it says i must connect to a wi-fi network... i'm SO frustrated.. someone help me.:(

2. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

once you connceted to your iPhone thru wife, can you able to browse thru safari?

3. bangarunaidu

:) sorry it is wifi not wife hahahaha

4. Glenna2003

Glenna2003 New Member

i haven't tried to get on safari. i will try when i get home and reply.

5. Glenna2003

Glenna2003 New Member

i did try to get on safari at work via WiFi and it did work, so i'm going to assume that it's my home WiFi that is messed up... :(

6. Glenna2003

Glenna2003 New Member

ok, i also tried at home and it does the same thing with safari. it looks i'm connected via wifi and then it goes back to EDGE network. also i tried to jailbreak this thing and it it won't download the appsnapp, it goes to some blank page...

7. bangarunaidu

Going to a blank page when try to install Installer on iPhone is a known issue. It means that you have already installed Installer, or not properly installed.
    But Jainbreaking your iphone may not be the solution, however, if you wanted to jailbreak your iphone use ziphone software ZiPhone's Blog, this is the best one to do jailbreak & unlock.