Problems start after installer is installed from ziphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by grins1010, Apr 5, 2008.

1. grins1010

grins1010 New Member

So I went to ziphone and unlocked/jail broke my iPhone. I have the latest version of iTunes and 1.1.4 on my phone. I was having a little problem with customize and the phone was lagging. I restored to factory defaults from iTunes and went back to Ziphone (3.0) and did the whole process over again so I could start with a "blank slate". Turns out this is not a blank slate at all. Even with a restore I have almost 200 Megs of "other" data still in my phone and I have read a few articles that say the info is probably left over files from my installer and Ziphone. If that were all, I would not be that worried, but I have realized that when I do an iTunes restore my email works just fine. After I do the ziphone Jailbreak/Unlock, I get this message about apple.imap.yahoo that the username and password are incorrect. I deleted the account and retried with no luck. I even logged in on safari to make sure I was putting it in correctly. Now I have found that at after an iTunes restore everything works fine. When I put installer on my Voice Mail play button does not work and I get wrong password for me email account. How do I rid myself of these headaches??!!