Iphone better than any other devices???

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by orange_street, Feb 3, 2007.

1. orange_street

orange_street Active Member

Do you think iphone can be better than any other phone by other manufacturers???

Well ofcourse its a be expensive but do you think it will make a revolution??

My Views:
    Apple has got a real good innovative idea of releasing the iphone and at this period i am sure it will be a chance for them to take over the giants like nokia and motorola etc. also they've got their brand name

feel free to express ur views.

2. iUser

iUser Well-Known Member

Apple Inc. seems to focus on the "fun, hip, and happenin'" generation. With this being said, I really don't think the business world will be taken on the iPhone like the teenagers, college students, etc will be. The blackberry has been the business standard for a long time, and I personally don't think a lot of people have an open mind to change whenever it comes to something as serious as their PDA/SmartPhone.

However, I do think that the iPhone is going to be the gateway to a whole new level of tech-toys.

3. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Glasgow, Scotland, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Mi

Yeah sure, I agree.

Plus most of those boring office types will have PC's anyway, they wouldn't really know about cool stuff...seems like they prove the boring PC guy stereotype in the Apple ad's quite well.

4. Dr.Ead

Dr.Ead Well-Known Member

as mentioned in another thread, the way of an apple commercial portraying the the typical Apple user as hip and youthful could pose a problem in Apple's effort to appeal to serious business users.

5. sukantab

sukantab Active Member

iPhone will surely make a revolution, but the problem with Apple's marketing strategy is that they always like to monopolize the market. They have and they implement good ideas no doubt, but they should think about the end users also. For e.g. they have tied up with only one service provider.
    Their marketing strategy is one of the reasons for Mac to fail(I will say it fail) in front of IBM pcs/MS.

6. apple

apple Well-Known Member

It didn't market the iPod to business users, but last time I checked, that had a 70% market sure.

7. iUser

iUser Well-Known Member

I think it may have fell to around 60-65% now.

8. apple

apple Well-Known Member

9. iUser

iUser Well-Known Member

10. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Hey, at least they cover that kinda thing.

All we get is "Today, a muslim dude died in (wierd name)land" HAHA.