Free iPhone Rintones Explained

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by marc68, Feb 22, 2008.

1. marc68

marc68 New Member

Own your iTunes Music

Ive tested this on my Iphone which is running on version 1.1.3 with Itunes 7.6 and it works fine. No nead to unbrick or do anything to your Iphone just add the reintones and sync with Itunes.

Great Work

2. neil17

neil17 New Member

This method truly does work and it rocks!

I can also confirm it still works with the 1.1.4 iPhone firmware, but i'm also still running iTunes 7.5.

3. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

I have done this but the ring volume is very less....., but other native ringtones(came with iphone) are pretty better volume than the custom ringtone?
    Any suggistions?

4. neil17

neil17 New Member

hmm, interesting. The only times I've had problems with the volume of the ringtone is if the mp3 was low quality or volume as well. On average all my custom ringtones are either of equal or higher volume then the stock ones.

What are you using to trim down the mp3 file? I'm using windows movie maker. Maybe the software you're using has a volume setting to adjust? Hope you figure out the problem.

5. ddww804

ddww804 Member

Great tips! I think this is the most convenient way to make free iphone ringtones.

6. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

No need to have any more tips, there is an application which can create on your iphone itself. no need of using any computer, no need of working with file extension. Just install it and enjoy the ringtones.

You can find an application named 'Ringtones' under multimedia section. Install it, it will create a ring tone for you.
    But this application only works with 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 versions.

7. kiriko

kiriko New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have version 1.1.4 and itunes 7.6 and even though I have managed to slice an mp3 and change the extention to m4r I do not see it in the itunes. Not even importing it.
    Can some one explain it step by step if possible.
    Many thanks,

kiriko

8. xmissdi0r

xmissdi0r New Member

where do i find multimedia ?

where do i find multimedia at ?