Iphone Internet Tzones or Data Plan????

Discussion in 'Wireless Carriers & Plans' started by applesnoranges, Feb 21, 2008.

1. applesnoranges

applesnoranges New Member

Im getting an i phone 1.1.3 firm, i have tmobile. there data plan is 39.99/month. I have heard there is a hack that you can use TZONES which is a heck of a lot cheaper than the data plan. Does anyone have any insight on using tzones???? How is the quality of the internet? Are there any differences?? Anyone that can add some insight???

2. neezy

neezy New Member

I was also wondering that. I have tmo, and I dont know whether to get the blackberry Internet or data plan. Btw it is only 19.99 a month.

3. rex450se

rex450se New Member

They have caught on to that hack. Me, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law all have the iPhones on T-Mobile. When my brother-in-law tried with the T-Zones hack it just told him he didn't have the proper network service and would only take him to the T-Zones site. He called and set it up with a $20 a month internet plan. Somehow, though, when I called I got a $10 internet plan and the guy said thats all I needed and it is working so far. So I know you can get it for less than $40 but not for the T-Zones plan price. As for the speed, it isn't as fast as my G1 on the 3G but it is plety quick when downloading apps and stuff. I have a 2G iPhone for reference.

Victor