PLEASE HELP - Iphone Says: NO SIM

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by mscorpio, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mscorpio

mscorpio New Member

hello all, am kind of new here, I have an iphone for the last 3 weeks working perfect, jailbroke and unlocked (using X-SIM [its a small thing you stick it to the simcard]) since i stay in DUBAI.
    Today morning I waked up and when I want to make a call it says no sim, and near the carrier icon it says NO SIM, I tried to change the sim cards and its still the same. Can any one advice what should I do.

NOTE: when I go to Setting-->General-->About-->ICCID (is empty)

If I take the X-SIM out and keep the SIM Card it says that its not the authorized carrier BUT I can see a Serial number close to ICCID in the setting section, and when I return the X-SIM back to the original SIM the serial number close to ICCID disappear.

X-SIM II for iPhone - The Mobile Review

Please Advice what to do, is it hardware, software or what..?
    I will be so thankfull

Best Regards,
    Mahmoud

2. mscorpio

mscorpio New Member

any help

3. iphone.ahimsa

iphone.ahimsa New Member

iPhone says : NO SIM

Hi Mahmoud,:D
    I'm Ahimsa. Well, Now go to a Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi is wireless internet) Spot in Dubai, Then go to Installer and tap Update and Update your iPhone to the latest version of the Instaler. When done wait for your iPhone to get restarted, after the restart is done, Open it and tap installs, there search for ANY SIM software and after you find it (to find it you can see videos on Youtube), install it thenlet your iPhone restart again. Now run the "ANY SIM" application then after it is opened tap the Apple Logo and let it run (tap ok or yes in every dialog box which appears) then again let your iPhone restart and insert your Sim (without the X-SIM) and there you go! Your is ready!!!:cool: