Successfully Activate and Jailbreak Your OTB 1.1.2 iPhone in just half an hour

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by sategroup, Jan 20, 2008.

1. sategroup

sategroup New Member

Hello Readers :)

After reading several posts about unlocking an OTB (Out of the Box) 1.1.2 iphone, I got confused. Every post has got something different to say and on top of that many users are facing one or the other problem while activating their OTB 1.1.2 iphone.

So, here is a nice tutorial :cool: with complete images to help all the 1.1.2 iphone users activate their new OTB iphone. This guide worked fine for me and without any error I got my 1.1.2 iphone unlocked in just half an hour. This means that you can use the iphone as an expensive ipod only because only the phone gets activated and not the sim. To unlock sim, you will have to go for Turbo Sim or other kind of sim solutions available online.

Please read the tutorial completely before performing any action for your own safety, so that later on you don't get confused. This is the link to the tutorial instructions for unlocking iphone:

iphoneunlockinstructions

and this is the link to the tutorial/guide that contains complete instructions along with images:

iphoneunlock