cant complete sync device timed out

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by syclonekid43, Jan 6, 2008.

1. syclonekid43

syclonekid43 New Member

what up everybody. i know its my first post, but i have been searching the net for the past 3 hours and cant find anything. i searched apple and a ton of forums with no luck.

i just picked up my iphone a few days ago. i downloaded itunes from apple.
    for the most part it loaded songs and photos to the phone. everytime i sync it i get 2 errors that pop up.
    first one is the iphone connot be synced the device timied out.
    the second error is the iphone cannot be synced the disc could not be read from or written to.i tried diffrent usb ports, unistalled itunes reistalled itunes. tried to repair itunes. nothing seems to be working. i want to try to mod my phone, but scared because i cant get a full sync in.
    any help would be great

2. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

It happend with me tooo then I plugged the iPhone cable with another USB port in the computer. Then it worked perfect.
    What I mean to say is, the USB Port use are connceting the iPhone cable might not work well please conncet your iPhone cable to another USB Port and let us see how it goes!!!

3. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

Ohh You tried with other usb ports right then I have no clues.

4. syclonekid43

syclonekid43 New Member

yeah. i tried all of them again this morning before i went to work. i get the same thing. if this keeps up im gonna sell my 2 day old iphone and go back to my 8525. i actually like the 8525 better than the iphone. i think all the hype out there made the phone sound better than what it really is

5. garryg

garryg Member

i have the same problem. can anyone have link for this problem