Nokia N95 8GB VS iPhone Apple 8GB

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Harold49, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Harold49

Harold49 New Member

Hi guys,
    I am new here and going to buy one of them so I wanted to know your opinions. Please drop me your beliefs that can I determine to buy one of them.
    Illuminate me please!

2. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

dude n95 has got hell lot of more features!!! for sure widout ne second thot go for n95

3. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

is this a joke??
    how can 1 even compare the nokia N95 and the iphone.
    even if you'll be given a 16GB iphone,it wouldnt come upto n95's results.
    the best thing about a nokia n95 is its camera,iphone's camera on the other hand cannot even be compared to that.the music player,the stunning colours and what not.nokia n95 beats the iphone hands down

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I guess agree with you guys. However I still think that many Iphone users do not really care if the Nokia has better features as the Iphone is a pretty trendy smartphone and somewhat of a status symbol.

5. steve knight

steve knight Member

I find the iphone is very useful I just bought it I did not stand in line for one. as a audio player it is great. it works very well as a phone for me. does most of what I want as a pda though not everything. it's about 1/3 the price of the nokia and it as a bigger screen and from the specs maybe better battery life.
    no one has as many apps as the iphone.
    it has it's limits too of course but what does not? the nokia does not have much storage 4 gigs on a card? thats way too small if you have high quality music or listen to audio books on it.

6. khalilkhan

khalilkhan Member

I would rather ask about N96 vs iphone.. which would be better to choose :D

7. steve knight

steve knight Member

the best way is to check them out personally. I mean what do you want to do with them? they both have strong points and weaknesses.

8. Iphoneaddict

Iphoneaddict New Member

Iphone VS N95

True James. But for apple or iphone fans. Iphone does look cool and basically they have a sliding controller which not many phone has the features nowadays or to my understanding and beside iphone is easy to integrate the MAC family computers. So why on earth they will consider buying Nokia N95?

Anyway it's just my opinion : )

9. chazglenn3

chazglenn3 New Member

The applications that are available for the iPhone make it much more desirable than the Nokia to me. Then there is the lack of a QWERTY keyboard, also.