Which iPhone case do you recommend?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonera, Dec 15, 2007.

1. iphonera

iphonera New Member

Hi!

I was looking for a case for my iPhone and I visited lots of sites. I have found some producers like Beyza and Vaja . They produce great cases but, i still need to know is there any other brands to recommend.

BTW a slim vintage case from Leather Cases by Beyza Cases | Apple iPhone Cases, Apple iPod Cases, Blackberry Cases, HTC Cases, Palm Treo Cases, Nokia Cases, Sony Ericsson Cases, HP iPaq Cases, Samsung Cases, Nintendo Cases looks great and also Vaja - Leather Products crystal looks beautiful.

It would be great if you recommend any other cases you like or you use....

Thanks

2. iphonera

iphonera New Member

I am so sorry sor the long link ... its not an advertisement..i just wrote the link and it become a long text

3. smokeytl

smokeytl Well-Known Member

4. Ultra Travolta

Ultra Travolta New Member

Good evening all,

Here is a case that I found on eBay's auction site. It has a urban feel to it and is genuine leather. It's well made and inexpensive. It's awesome in my opinion!!!

Check it out: eBay Store - MScorzDesigns: iPod Touch, iPhone, case

Enjoy your night,
    Travolta

5. stingy1one

stingy1one Member

well i have not yet found a case tht i like but i did find this invisible protection for your iphone tht is awesome, but very difficult to apply and must be precise also a little time consuming and dangerous, but when its all said and done its awesome and im glad i took my time to apply this protection to my iphone i love it because i hated seeing fingerprints on my phone. ok here is the link protechyourdevice.com go to devices and find iphone it is so worth the money. my phone has grip now and best of all NO FINGERPRINTS yessssssssssss.....!!!!!!!!!!(beware again very difficult to apply) if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask i have mastered applying this

6. mahogany princess

mahogany princess Member

7. bsehirli

bsehirli New Member

Great case.

Hi. I just bought a Sena IPhone Ultraslim case from WholeLeather.com
    I highly recommend it. It is really reasonable price and high quality leather.
    You can find Sena cases at Apple stores,too. But they are cheaper at the website.

8. ricklow

ricklow New Member

The Newest and Now the ONLY Choice you should make

The naked case by Case Mate. It just came out and I ordered one. I have 4 others including the fancy Signature case with Signature Holster which is hard to get it out when the phone rings. Anyway this new one is the first really revolutionary case because the material it is made of is totally clear and transmits touch from your finger through the case to the phone. It completely wraps the phone for total protection so if it works it will be the total answer for looks, functionality and total protection. I haven't got it yet but will in a few days and will give a full report at that time. Thanks to member bangarunaidu for his advise on an iTunes problem. I am glad to find this very helpful site to use when and if I have a problem with my iphone. I hear that Samsung is coming out with an iphone copy with better features. This will get Apple moving to keep their cutting edge phone at the top of the heap. Anyway - if you are looking for a case for your iphone you must at least look at the naked case iPod Accessories and Cases, iPhone Accessories, MacBook Cases, BlackBerry Accessories and More - Case-mate Also for the best prices on cases and all other phone assys check out this Chinese products seller. Eforcity - Cell Phone Accessories, Nokia, Motorola, Sony ericsson, Samsung, LG, Nextel, Sanyo, Kyocera, Audiovox accessory he shows the earphone adapter for cheap cheap.

9. ricklow

ricklow New Member

Naked Case by Case-Mate

As I expected it is all that was advertised and worth every penny. For my money this is the ultimate case and I am done buying cases now. See it on youtube.

10. SimpleJack

SimpleJack New Member

I purchased the clear case from phonesuit. It's similar to the Naked, but I purchased the clear because the price was better $15. It's great for full screen protection.

Clear