3G iPhone Coming in 2008, AT&T Says

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by AZA43, Nov 29, 2007.

1. AZA43

AZA43 Member

AT&T's CEO this week announced that a third generation (3G) iPhone will be available some time during 2008. That means much faster data transfer speeds, but as the article points out battery life will likely be an issue.

Just curious, how frequently do you all charge your iPhones? Once a day? Once every two days? How do you use your phone? For Web surfing and mail or mostly as for voice or MP3 playback?

AZA

2. ryanguhr

ryanguhr New Member

I use mine mostly for email and web, as well as texts. I put it on the dock every night so it is ready when I wake up. If I need to, I will charge it a little during the day.

3. smokeytl

smokeytl Well-Known Member

yep me 2.. i charge it every night!!i just like starting the day off with a full battery. i can kill my battery in just 4 hours on a sunday by just getting the NFL scores.

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

I have to say after using the iPhone on EDGE here in the UK, it really isn't up to it at all. Whoever thought that was a good idea, or thought that releasing an iPhone early with EDGE rather than waiting for lower power consuming 3G technology, should be fired.