Here some accessories for all you iphone owners.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by smokeytl, Oct 19, 2007.

1. smokeytl

smokeytl Well-Known Member

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Yeah I seen these but I didn't think it was a joke or anything, these look like genuine life savers for people obsessed with keeping their stuff clean.

I suppose you would look a bit of a tool when wearing that, that black latex is a bit, hmmmm. LOL.

3. Ojuice

Ojuice New Member

Hello...and good fortune.

Recently purchased an Iphone. :) One accessory I can't do without is a stylus pen. Can anybody tell me where to find an Iphone stylus pen? Ebay does not have what we want. Any suggestions?;)

4. smokeytl

i believe the the touch screen is heat sensored so if you can find a stylus pen that has heat to it at all time then you will be able to use. as of now i dont thing there is anything out like for the iphone.

5. Ojuice

Ojuice New Member

Iphone stylus pen.

Recently purchased a new Iphone and am experiencing 'growing' pains.:confused:
    Only recieved 1 response to my initial inquiry..., still-in-all I'll do my part in
    contributing to the forum. On 11/28/07 we did recieved an Iphone stylus pen by mail-order and were dissapppinted. We lost about $20. When using
    the pen it sounds like we're 'tap-dancing' on the Iphone
    screen. Chalk it up to experience. Cheers.:):eek:

6. smokeytl

sorry to hear that your stylus pen didnt work out for you..where did u get it from? once you get use to the touch screen it will get alot easier.. just a matter of time till you get used to it.

7. Ojuice

Ojuice New Member

After much time & effort in extensive reasearch we were finally brought down-to-earth.
    If Steve Jobs can do without a stylus pen we'll do likewise. It's just that it's sooo uncomfortable and strange! :(:confused:Some use the thumbs and some drive themselves crazy.
    Our goal is accuracy. (And Punctuation)!
    Anyway, the Iphone is a revolutionary new product. Everybody is going thru 'growing-
    pains'. We respect your concern and your response. Guess you do know what you're
    talking about.:)

8. selae teler

selae teler Member

correct your link, it is not working.