Video and Picture Messaging?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Neo, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

how do we do this. dont tell me the all o mighty iphone cannot do these simple things that free cell phones can do.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Nope, you can attach a photo to an e-mail if that helps. Seeing as the iPhone doesn't capture video, that isn't possible at all.

Another one of the "Basic Features iPhone Doesnt Have" list!

3. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

yea well it better come up with it soon. As an update

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Apple has promised some new widgets that I posted earlier on, stuff like a Translator, and a Unit Converter.

I think iPhone owners would rather have the current apps sorted out entirely, and for Apple to sort out the seemingly dire lack of basic features.

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

try having someone send u a picture message. it goes to some website that you cannot access through safari. so when some sends me a message i have to wait till i get home to get it.

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty appaling, simple tasks that the iPhone can handle, fix it Apple.

7. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

when someone does send you a picture it goes to viewmymessage.com with that crazy code. you cannot even view it on your iphone. that site wont work on the iphone. THAT SUCKS

8. chinosoflyy198

chinosoflyy198 New Member

I'm hoping it comes either by update or something. Cheaper phones have mms automatically and iPhone nothing. Eventhough I use a different method to send mms but a standard app would be great.

9. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

Hi NEO I hope by this time you got the answer? if not please write once again your problem clearly, I guess I have the answer?

10. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

quick question... My phone plays whatever ringtone it want (using only those I have used in the past). What should I do.