Iphone freezes regularly!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone 2G' started by marlboro, Jul 26, 2007.

1. marlboro

marlboro New Member

Hi, guyz my Iphone is freezing regularly and i am almost restoring it daily. I bought this phone last week and when I spoke to the apple guyz they are asking to send my phone for repair. So can you guyz suggest me what should i do..go for a repair or ask for replacement

2. anomalight

anomalight Well-Known Member

3. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

REPLACEMENT. its still early in the game so apple probably does not have refirbished iphones. so u will get a brand new one. not like the sidekick, or blackberry (i had both). do it before your 14 days or they will give a hassle. during an application my iphone will ocationally click back to the home screen for no reason. maybe twice a week. it sucks cause it usually happens when i am in the maps app and i lose what i was working on.

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Apple sure better be knocking up a great firmware update. Let us pray.

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

amen

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ok, download that new update that was released, should prompt you in iTunes.

Tell us if its ok now.

7. iphoneuser999

iphoneuser999 New Member

How many updates for iPhone are there to download (via iTunes I assume?
    Thx

8. seasickdolphin

seasickdolphin New Member

iPhone Freezes and then Died

:mad: My iPhone was freezing all the time while on the Internet or while texting and then just went black; shut down and never came back on. I was told by at&t to go to the at&t store I bought it. I went to the store and they said there is nothing we can do; you have to go to Apple. They also said I would have to pay Apple for a loaner. It is only two months old.

9. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

did u pay

10. dy_xfactor

dy_xfactor Member

Apple Care Service is excellent! I had battery life problems with mine and they over nighted me a loaner phone while I sent mine in. They took care of me with in a day and sent me a brand new iPhone, plus over nighted it to me as well. I am positive that you will be taken care of if you have problems.