A bunch of questions after a couple of days with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Rooster, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Rooster

Rooster Member

Hi there!
    I recieved my iPhone just a couple of days ago from a friend in the US.
    I love it and even though I use it here in Sweden I think its just great (writing from it right now actually). Still I have some questions and problems that I would like to share with the rest of you.

1. When I use the speaker for iPod music it sounds like its gonna blow or something, the bass like tair the speaker. I found a way to make it sound better though by put the Bass Reducer on. Anyone expireience the same problem ?

2. Is the Bluetooth function for iPhone aseccoaries only? I have problem with getting contact with other phones through Bluetooth

3. Sometimes my safari just turns off and send me back to the home menu, that's kind of irretating.

Okey so I can't remeber any other problems for the moment but please share your thoughts about this with me and others

Take care,
    Rooster

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Hi there, let me help.

The speakers and completely normal, all small speakers have this tinny quality to them, my PSP does the exact same thing.

Other people have been having trouble with their Bluetooth gear too, probably just Apple not making the iPhone fully compatable (yet).

The Safari shutting off without any reason is a known bug, it happens to me on my Mac Mini too. Just a stupid niggle mate.

Hope that's helped.

3. salb80

salb80 Member

I have experienced the same thing with this and other small speakers. They are not made to handel the sound that the music generates, I turned on the bass reducer on my phone too, I dont want to blow the speaker.
    The iphone's bluetooth is only meant to communicate with headsets, it does not have tha ablility to communicate with other bluetooth devices at this time, I hope this will change in the future.

4. Rooster

Rooster Member

okey, glad to hear from you guys

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

No problem.

How are you finding your iPhone in general.

6. Rooster

Rooster Member

Well of many things I've been excited about before this is something way different, because you can never be bored about it. I use it everyday and am really excited about future updates to see what this little thing is capable of.

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

That is really nice to hear my friend. Usually I get excited over new products, get them, and then be really let down by the fact it's not that great.

The iPhone does look like you can never get bored.

8. cueball

cueball New Member

How do you turn on the bass reducer on the iPhone?

9. salb80

salb80 Member

Go to settings>Ipod>EQ>select bass reduced.
    I found that this allows you to play your music louder without the distortion you would get from the bass .

10. princess

princess New Member

please help me i do not know what else to do

hi, first of all let me tell u guys that iam in mexico ,iam mexican so my english is not that good. But i do not know what else to do.
    my iphone version1.2 its having sound problems it doesnt sound at all!!!!
    the silent button doesnt works either and when i go to preferences and try to check on sounds it just get frozen and when it finally lets me in, the volume its all the way down and i try to change that but it just stays that way, please help me i do not know what else to docould it be some software issue or is most likely the iphone itself???
    Thank u