Hi all, As I said in my first post, I live in the UK. I can't find anywhere over here selling iPhones, so I assume we're going to have a wait before they make it to this lovely rip-off-land that is Britain. I'm saving up for a new phone. I can almost afford an XDA / M5000 / JasJar - whatever they call that phone depending on the network selling it. I can't decide if I should get one of those - which would mean waiting till well after the iPhone makes it over here to buy, or just wait it out with my old, flakey phone and buy an iPhone at launch. I know I want one in the long run - will the phone be reliable at launch? How much has the price fallen since they came out in the USA?