Bluetooth headset issue?

Discussion in 'iPhone 2G' started by anomalight, Jul 5, 2007.

1. anomalight

anomalight Well-Known Member

I have a Jawbone headset and it seems that I can receive calls in it, but when I make a call, it doesn't transfer it to the headset. I'm hoping it's something simple and dumb, but in case anyone has run into this as well, I'm posting...

Cheers,
    -a

2. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

Apple wants u to buy their stuff and there stuff only. I have a jawbone, motorola headphones, and another bluetooth and none of them work correctly. I see headphones on ebay that look nice and are supposed to work with iPhone. I'll keep u posted

3. bnicholson2

bnicholson2 Member

Honestly, I would really just recommend purchasing the bluetooth that Apple is suggesting. Right now everything with the iPhone is under so much lock and key that I doubt you'd be able to get very many things that aren't Apple products to work with it.

4. rdahl

rdahl New Member

Bluetooth Head phone problem - Does anyone know if there is a way to use the Motorola MotoROKR S9 bluetooth headset with the IPhone? The Iphone paires up with them, but I can not get the IPhone to play music with the headset. Any ideas?

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

honestly ur going to have to wait for apple to come out with a bluetooth headphones. I'm finding that nothing works for music. All my friends r phone junkies like me. I try all their products on my iPhone and nothing works but jawbone.