Youtube Load Times

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by MaxPower, Jul 3, 2007.

1. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

I was just wondering how fast your web browser is working for everyone with a Iphone? Are your youtube vids playing ok? How long does it take to load?

2. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Well it obviously taking a very long time. Working just like dial-up. And most of the other sites streaming flash videos don't work. Its kind of irritating.

3. MaxPower

Site will have to become complaint to the new video formats to play on the Iphone but trust me we on the WWW are going to provide service to Iphone users (just give us a few weeks OMG it came out 3 days ago U can not expect things to change that fast). No One might have answered in this forum but load times in Wi Fi are Blazing fast. Iphone will rule the cell world in less than a year and be on top for the next 5-10 years easy. Might as well deal with it.

4. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Well man, you have pretty good predictions. Iphone has all the technologies to come to the top. So there is no reason why it shouldn't be at the top. But still it needs a few improvements.

5. MaxPower

Ya improvements would be nice, I bet this Flash thing will be out with-in 2 months or maybe even 2 weeks. We are going to have to go down this list with the problems one at a time. But this is so advanced its not that shocking there are some problems, but in a way that’s a good thing this is like nothing else its like a PC, and they knew that they could just fix 99% of this stuff with updates. But sure the Iphone2 will kick some ass