MSN/Hotmail Email Setup??

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by wtbivings, Jul 3, 2007.

1. wtbivings

wtbivings New Member

Does anyone know how to setup (step by step) an existing MSN/Hotmail email account on the iPhone?

2. Rooster

Rooster Member

When i tried to connect a MSN/Hotmail account to my Outlook a year ago, it said that you have to get Hotmail Plus to do it, that might be the problem in your case too.

3. anomalight

anomalight Well-Known Member

Two minutes on Google.

4. Rooster

Rooster Member

Yeah, then it is like I thought. You gotta get Hotmail Plus to get your account on to your iPhone. Sorry.

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

go here MSN Mobile home then follow the steps that tell u how to put hotmail on an IPHONE. i did not do it yet cause my last phone (cingular 8525) i put hotmail on the hotmail took over the whole mail section of the phone and i could not access any other kind of mail (ie. yahoo) and it was a nightmare trying to get it off. i spoke with a apple rep. about this system and he denied that it even exhisted stating "hotmail does not exhist on the iphone. not yet at least" i gave him the same url as i pasted in the beginning of this reply and he said "oooooo, wow i didnt know you could do this yet" needless to say he was not too much after that point, so i never took the chance.