Found A Way Too Mms On The Iphone !!! For Real Read What I Put And Try It

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by bigkev, Jul 3, 2007.

1. bigkev

bigkev New Member

ive figured out a way too mms on the i phone, first every att customer has mss too there phone, example 209-324-5555.mms.att.net you enter that in your email out address too your sender and they recieve it as a mss, and if some one with out a iphone wants to send you some thing, they go to mms messages on there phone in stead of putting a number to send to you put in the persons iphone email address, fdgsfg@example.com and it works it takes a minute too type but you can exchange mms!!!!

2. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

hmm, this sounds good, will try it out on my friends iphone, but i wonder if there s a way to do bulk mms or like multi mms, like how i can currently do sms to many of my people in my contacts list.

3. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

have ur friend send u a mms message to ur email and u will have thier mms address. This way ur not just restricted to at&t customers

4. bnicholson2

bnicholson2 Member

I think it's a shame that we have to go through all this work to simply send a MMS message. With all the hype over the iPhone and all the features, I don't understand why MMS wasn't available.

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

I am beginning to notice a lot of things like that. Asking myself the same question, "why is it like that". I still love of though. The downfalls definately out number the perks. But they dont out weight them.