How do you rate Apple Products overall?

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by drew888, Jul 3, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

How do you rate the company and their products?

I don't see myself ever getting an Apple computer but I like their ipods. I reserve judgement on the iphone as there is good and bad coming from different people. Basically for me I only see the ipod as something I've purchased and may purchase again if anything happens to the ones I got.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

I don't see why you don't see yourself getting an Apple computer, seeing as they run all the OS's anyway. Yeah they are overpriced, but...they look cool, so they win.

3. jackwelsh

jackwelsh New Member

Apple Rating

I have been using apple products from past 5 years. I am satisfied with it's quality. I believe that if product quality is satisfying the customer then he will become regular customer of that particular brand. I rate apple's product according to it's product quality..
    =====================================================
    jack
    Used Apple Laptops

4. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Started on Macs--It's Proven t be a great choice!

I stared out on Macs. I have no bad stuff to say about that experience. A few years back, I changed careers and had to learn my new career while on a laptop PC. I have had to battle viruses and MS Windows.Macs have been way easier to use to get done what needs to be done. Some of the software used for my new career has not yet been made available for the Mac.

But, as noted elsewhere, you can run Windows XP via Boot Camp or another choice. Soooo, it is definitely worth considering migrating to a Mac.

Also, given the building awareness of the Mac computers, as the iPod and iPhone draw previously nonMac customers, the Mac base is growing again quite nicely.

Given a little time, there may be a "bandwagon effect" as more and more former PC users make the common sense migration to Apple products.

As my final comment on this, I couldn't help but chuckle when I recently read a comment about Microsoft people who traveled the USA to tout Vista. They encountered such a barrage of complaints and problems that their travels quickly became renamed the Vista Apology Tour.

5. Mei

Mei Active Member

i just love the ipods and iphone of apple. i think that i would have to rate those products as 9. 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest.:d

6. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

I agree. Apple Products are genrally the best because it has a good solid company behind it :)

7. sanju123

sanju123 New Member

Apple is number one when it comes to iphones and ipods. I think there is no other company even close as far as the innovative ideas vis-a-vis technology are concerned.

8. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

Definitely said, Apple also is number one for me in terms of Iphones and Ipods, but I personally use Microsoft Computers for it's compatibility with a wide variety of products so that I don't get locked into just one brand for all my needs.

9. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

though the apple producta are pretty much overpriced but they have those distinct looks... so if u have the money to spend... go in for pple.. but if u a saver.. then its not r cup of tea!

10. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

apple has a great fan following all over the world
    but its very over priced. the specifications are nothing out of this world.
    they just have the most mindblowing looks for all their products and thats what gives them a nice share of the market.