What phone you got....

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by Siilver, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Siilver

Siilver Member

at the mo ??

im on a Nokia n91!

2. iUser

iUser Well-Known Member

I just recently picked up the Verizon Wireless LG enV on it's release. Signed into a 2 year contract that is going to be cancelled (ugh, early termination fee, but what can you do?) for the iPhone.

3. Mei

Mei Active Member

i think this was already asked on another post. i have a sony ericsson s500i but i am planning to change it to samsung g600. i just love the samsung g600, i think it has great features.

4. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Current iPhone

I have a 2.5G 16GB Iphone. I'm hoping that Apple comes out with a new compelling reason to upgrade my hardware to a newer, better iPhone after the holidays have passed.

5. Mei

Mei Active Member

iphone is very popular. is it really that good? or you are also having problems with it? what kind of problems are you encountering? i am planning to buy an iphone and i need informations.

6. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Yes It's Good

iPhone is a very good product.

I've had mine since February of 2008. When the App Store first came aong, there was some bugginess and instability. Once Apple released the 2.0 firmware upgrade, the stability improved and most of the bugginess went away.

I have about 2 1/2 pages of applications. I have heard about people that have 9 pages of applications on their iPhone. There are literally thousand of applications for the phone. Many are FREE and there are some applications that may be useful for you that you will have to pay for, if you choose to use those applications.

7. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

iPhone 3G 16Gb Black ( I LOVE IT )

8. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

presently i am using a htc gene... though its a basic pda but simply adorable!

9. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

ive got an n95 classic at the moment and its the best phone ever