For those that don't have an iphone...

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by drew888, Jul 3, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

Are you embarassed to pull out your 2006 0r 2005 model cell phone? :D

Maybe you have a friend that already has an iphone but you feel inferior to their iphone so you don't want to use yours in front of them anymore. You could just borrow theirs :D

Of course I'm just kidding around and I would hope none of you are like that. :D :p :D

2. Hazel

Hazel Well-Known Member

Nope, it's the other way around. I'm proud that my phone works as a phone rather than as some sort of mutated half-breed. I'm also proud of having an Ipod Mini with the same storage space, but at around a quarter of the price.

3. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

I think this first version of iphone is better at the stores. I also own an ipod and its just great as we all know. Its better to use a cell for now i guess rather than the iphone. I'm waiting for the next version with 3G capability & a better camera with zoom & flash.

4. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

I'm much, much happier with my new Samsung than with all of this crap Iphone craze. I really feel that people have made a dumb move going out and mass buying this phone blindly and then complaining about how it sucks here and there. They should of had some patience like many others and seen the reviews, and obviously some of these reviews aren't so good.