Guy Already Lost his iphone

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by drew888, Jul 3, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I was watching the news and some guy was devastated that he just lost his iphone. Is that really news? I think not! :rolleyes:

How can you lose something that expensive so soon? Obviously he didn't care about it that much or he would have cradled it like a baby :D

2. Hazel

Hazel Well-Known Member

I just don't see how someone can lose something that pricey. They must either be very stupid, or have money coming out of their ears.

3. drew888

It's absolutely unbelievable! After I think about it this guy has got to be lying or something. Maybe he's looking to get a free iphone. Looking for a little sympathy maybe.

4. Olly

Olly Member

Wow how unlucky. I guess it's a bit of bad luck but I don't see how it's big enough to be on the news :p

I would have it tied to my pocket if I had just bought something that cost that much :D

5. drew888

Tell me about it. I would be using it so much trying to figure it all out if I just bought it. I have never even lost a regular cell phone before. I don't think I ever lost car keys let alone an expensive piece of technology.

6. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

These Iphones don't have some sort of insurance? Crap, if I was going to spend that kind of money I would definitely be interested in a insurance plan.

7. drew888

I'm not sure if they do or not. I would think they are able to trace them ot track them. I don't believe anyone who finds it or steals one could use it because all of them have their own unique code don't they?

8. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

Well if they did have a small GPS type chip embedded within them to find it then it would be a great idea. I just feel bad for those people who are walking around with it, they get bumped and there goes your IPhone.

9. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

this is absolutely amazing..just imagine..its just been released some time back..

and if i would have purchased it..i sure would have been more careful with it for atleast like 8 months or so..after spending so much for it!

10. drew888

Heck 8 months? I'd be careful with it until I purchased a new one. I guess some people are just careless with their stuff or have their mind on other things that causes these things to happen. I just hope it wasn't a hoax to get sympathy.