Apple Refuses to Comment

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by MaxPower, Jul 2, 2007.

1. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

I have spent the past 72 hours basically on the phone with apple to try to find out what they are going to do about these browsers problems. Especially the fact they do NOT allow open source on any video web functions (in other words U will never be able to see Vids on any site Iphone is not in bed with)

They have only hung-up on me now, 5 times or just “accidentally” transferred me to the beginning of the line (U guys know how the companies are about that stuff) They refuse to even comment on if they are going to fix these Major browser problems, and at one time laughed at me for asking then hung up.

Are we going to get a representative from apple address this problem or NOT, it is not going away. How could they tell people they get the “real” web when they will not even address the problems they have. I can not believe they even offered this “browser” with its complete lack of any ability to do what most of us would like a web browser to do, that being interacting with the web.

Seems all they care about is ripping U guys off on there Itunes videos, and songs while blocking your Real web access to boost their own sales. This is fine I guess, but will make them nothing but the best for a year or less then personally I hope they go bankrupt, for forcing this incomplete junk on us while telling us we are getting the Real Web.

2. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Well, you need to take into consideration a few things, maybe they are not fully aware of the problem or if they are maybe they intend to have it fixed with the next version of the iphone that is released. If I complained about every phone I ever bought that did not fully function as said I would be complaining all the time.

It is for reasons like this that I never buy the first model of anything that is released.

3. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

Customer service is not the same anymore. If an employee doesn't know how to handle your problem they'll try and pass you off onto someone else or stall you and hope you'll go away.

I assumed there would be problems with the iphone and it'll probably hectic the first few weeks trying to get customer service. I guess you can just keep trying, as that's all you can do.

4. MaxPower

Ya I am not going to give up guys here is a flash videos as soon as flash is added or a player some of us will try to bring U guys better content and more options FLASH Demo

5. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Well, the first model always have some bugs in them. So its better to wait for the next versions. I hope they will fix this up soon because its really blocking people from using the full web facilities.

6. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

I really think they don't give a flying crap anymore, especially because they've just broke a few records selling this damn thing to people.

7. MaxPower

Well that is not true they did take the time to fix my and other webmasters biggest problem. The problem I had when I opened this tread about not offering access to the player in safari has been resolved already by apple to their credit.

U guys need to chill a bit, no need to wait a year or 2 for then next phone, if I thought like that I would still have my cell from 1998. Their will always be a better one that comes out in a year or 2, even if U wait until Iphone2 their will be a Iphone3 that will be better in a year or 2.

But their too, I am willing to bet if the price is the biggest problem that for Xmass they will have some good deals (why they released it now)and U can save 100-200$ or maybe a bit more

8. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

Well truth be told man, they don't want to fix all the problems. I mean look at it this way, the more problems there are, the more people will go, "Oh, the next one will be better, I'll buy that." What does that do? Well right there is a couple million more Iphones in the near future. Pretty smart of Apple if you ask me, but it's business.

9. MaxPower

I don’t know I think your taking that just a bit too far, they have really stretched our understanding of a cell phone going to be bugs. Maybe the net like Youtube are going to have to meet them ½ way, but they have offered us a new window on the web that they did not totally cock block and that makes me happy anyway

10. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

Well the functionalities that they came up with aren't anything new. It's not like they opened up a new niche market where people would just want stuff 100% similar to the IPhone. I mean there will be phones similar to it but they'll be from Verizon, T-Mobile, and those so called problematic bugs ill probably be gone. I mean I dunno man, I just have a strong dislike for Apple's way of doing business, and their poor handling of the IPhone Customer Service.