First games console

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by Olly, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Olly

Olly Member

What was the first games console you ever got? Mine was the NES, I still have it and play it :cool:

I love it so much, most of my favourite games are classic games on the NES, SNES, Genesis etc :)

2. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I am a little older and when I was a kid they had Atari, Coleco Vision and Intelivision. I had Atari and Coleco. I liked Donkey Kong and Frenzy. I then got NES when it came out as well. There are so many different systems that have come out over the last 20-30 years.

3. Hazel

Hazel Well-Known Member

Wow, compared to that mine is practically cutting edge. My first console was a ps1. I didn't have anything before that.

4. Monkey

Monkey New Member

My first one was Super Nintendo Entertainment System, i remember those days, all the games are pathetic if you compare them to the consoles/graphics we have today.

5. Olly

Olly Member

Pathetic? The SNES games are some of my favourite of all time! Just because the graphics or whatever aren't like today's games the amount of fun they are can't be beaten :D

6. sbhatt

sbhatt Active Member

Super Nintendo and SNES. I loved the Sega CD, I remember when Spider-Man came out for it, I couldn't stop playing that game. Some good times as a kid there.

7. ajay

ajay New Member

any one having games for i-phone plz send me the games plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

Add Ste Packaging to your installer, it has lot of games!!!

9. lowrydanny

lowrydanny Member

The N64 was the first and remains my only true love.

Mario stuff for Wii is cool but you can't beat the original!

10. Mei

Mei Active Member

i agree. the original mario is still the best.:d i had Super Nintendo as my very first games console. i really loved the games that i played and got addicted to it. hope i could get back to those days.:d