So I heard sales were dropping.?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by VietXKosuke, Jun 29, 2007.

1. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

Hi,

I heard that the sales of the iPhone are dropping. I'm not sure if it's true or if they were just trying to cuss at the iPhone out of jealousy or whatever, but I'd like to know. If they are, then it might not make it over here to Aus.

Thanks,
    Vx.

2. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

I didn't hear anything about it. It might be true, since they might not have enough stock around in the Apple stores since they are all sold out. ;)

3. VietXKosuke

Mmm.

Well, we can only hope they aren't. Though around here it's far too windy to even have your mobile going. The winds are so fast that I doubt you can get a signal..

Vx.

4. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

They just went on sale yesterday and you heard sales are dropping? I saw the video of the guy dropping his iphone after he bought it but I never heard about sales dropping.

5. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

There's no official stats from Apple yet. I think we'll have the numbers soon.

6. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

And No Insurance Policy From Apple Or At&t!

7. VietXKosuke

Indeed I did. I was browsing through a website and saw a link posting about iPhones. I clicked it and read through a rather large article- depicting how iPhones sales were dropping.

Vx.

8. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I have not heard anything either, but you never know. I guess it really depends on the area and how the sales are going. I think that some areas will see a decrease before others because of the amounts of stores which will be carrying them.

9. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I heard 500,000 were sold already. There was an article predicting they would sell 2,000,000 this year. They are well on their way to doing that in just a few days. I would like to see some official numbers though just to be sure. I can't trust all this reporting I've been seeing :D

10. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

I have also not heard about the drop in its sale. All i've heard is that the stores are running out of their stocks and Apple is quite slow in fillling them up.That's it.