Are you buying iphone today?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by drew888, Jun 29, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I'm not in line like some people so it looks like I'll pass on being one of the first to own the iphone. I'm waiting for Vphone (Virtual Phone) where it looks like the person is sitting next to you as you talk on the phone. :D

Kidding of course....

I may wait just for the price to come down. I think it will drop at least $200 in 3-6 months.

2. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

Tsh, I wish. I suppose if I went overseas then I might consider buying it, although where I stand right now I highly doubt I'd be able to import it even. I'm not even certain if it would be PAL compatible.
    Therefore.. until I find out if it would work here, I'll stick to my normal Nokia 6610i. ;)

Vx.

3. iphonefan

iphonefan Member

Wait for it popular

I will buy one until it near me, and at that time the price comes down.

4. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Eager to buy iPhone

I am very eager to buy iPhone today itself,but due to it's high price i cannot buy the iPhone right now.I am just waiting for it's price to fall down so that i can afford to buy the product.More over the price will surely fall down in few months and after that i will feel sorry for myself,why did i purchase the iPhone now.So it is better to wait few months and then buy the product

What do u think guys? Do reply:)

5. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I usually just pass on the first model that is released of an item. Then wait for any bugs or issues to be fixed in the next releases. I do not think it will be long before another model is released.