Hi from Australia!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Jamson, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

Hey Guys,

Even though the iPhone isn't out in Australia, i still like talking about them. :)

So.. hi!

2. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

hi there jamson..welcome to Iphone chat forums..i have also joined here some weeks ago..

its fun and interesting being here, i know so much about iphones already!

3. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

Thanks for saying hi. :) I have learnt quite a bit about the latest news and more by visiting here, now i can brag to friends which is always fun.. don't you think.

4. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

Heya~! I'm from Australia as well, Sydney in fact. I love talking about iPhone as well! So where abouts are you from? I live near the ocean (there are too many to name =p)

5. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

I'm in Sydney, Blue Mountains! :)

There are quite a lot of beaches around there, but here it is full of trees. Lots of nice scenery, and the air is quite fresh.

6. VietXKosuke

Haha nice!
    I went up to the Blue Mountains a few months back. Beautiful place might I add. Does it get warm up there much?

7. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

It has been very cold lately, and around 10-15 minutes away it has been snowing which isn't normal. It has been windy around here lately, and the ground is still squishy because of the rain.

8. VietXKosuke

Well I know that the winds are strong. They were meant to reach over 100 km/h in Sydney. The rains over here have been really good as well, 13% (I think) of our dams have been filled up. That's really good!