Michael Moore's Sicko is a Must See Movie!

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by drew888, Jun 28, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

This is an absolutely amazing documentary and an eye-opener to the US health care. It has a bit of a comedic touch to a very serious issue facing a lot of Americans. You'll laugh one minute and tear up the next as Michael Moore takes you on a ride through the horrors people have had dealing with health insurance companies.

2. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

Yep... can't wait to go see it this weekend!!

3. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

I'll watch it on my iPhone!

4. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

sounds good, i remember the last movie i saw was Fahrenhiet 9/11 it was pretty good and unbiased showing all the failures etc of the current government..

his documentaries are very factual...and i like them.

5. drew888

6. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

7. Olly

Olly Member

Thanks for the link Alex, I have been wanting to see this after being recommended to me various times :)

What I have seen of it from a few clips it looks very good so I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing :)

8. drew888

It appears Google Video was quick at removing the video from their site. This movie was out on torrents weeks before the official release and it was popping up online and then quickly removed several times.

9. Olly

Olly Member

Oh yes they took it down :( I was looking forward to watching it too. Ah well I will have to be quicker next time then I guess :p

10. drew888

You can probably still download it from one of the torrent sites out there. If you do a search online you can probably find serveral out there. Unless you plan on just going to see it in the theatre :p