How long until something better than iphone comes along?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by drew888, Jun 28, 2007.

1. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

With technology constantly changing and new innovative ideas coming on the market on a regular basis how long will it be until something surpasses the iphone?

I'm sure in a year even the original iphone will be replaced with a "New and Improved" version of itself.

Will another company come out with a superior product?

2. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

I CAN'T WAIT FOR VER.2 OF THE iPHONE!!! IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

3. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I'm saving up for Virtual Phone already. Shouldn't be too long now until we can feel like we're right there with the person we're talking to. I heard there was soemone working on Qphone (Quantum Phone) which will transport you to where ever the person you want to talk to is. This may cause a break in the space time continuum though. :D

4. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

Well, since It has yet to arrive on Australian shores, (I think it hasn't, anyway), then I suppose I'll have to wait. Just like every Australian will, by the time we get it though, there'll be a version.3 out; not that it's bad, just that we won't have it.. unless we import it or such.

Vx.

5. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

VietXKosuke is right, don't worry about poor us down here in Australia, everything cool and trendy arrives late or doesn't come.

Ah well, we get nice beaches! :)

6. VietXKosuke

Well, we have nice beaches, beautiful warm weather almost all year round, don't have tornado's or earthquakes (very uncommon). We get everything down here.. except technology lol.

But! I think we'll get iPhone some time this or next year.. well, I can hope anyway.

7. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

Yes that's true, you US people and your quad core computers. :p

It has been very windy here though, which worries me, but all our power lines are underground which is really handy. :)

8. VietXKosuke

Well I have a laptop, so there's no need to worry about power, (with as many backup batteries as I have).

It's true though, Japan and America get all the good games and technology. Where as opposed to England and Australia who don't.

9. intelliot

intelliot Member

what about japanese and korean technology? They've had advanced phones for some time now.

10. mystery_girl48

mystery_girl48 New Member