read the latest review on the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by ddrotts, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

2. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link!

I am glad to see that the iPhone is getting good reviews. It would be a shame to see it come out and turn out to be a lame product, especially after all the hype. Of course, we really won't know if it will live up or not until it actually gets released.

3. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

did u read the same review I did, I got bad... reviews...

4. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

You can't really judge until it makes it into the hands of the general public, They are going to be the ones that decide if they like it or not and if they want to spend the $500-$600 for an iphone. We'll see this weekend how popular they are and if the demand is high. If not we'll see the price come down quicker than they planned.

5. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

I've seen a few reviews and can't believe that some of these people have had these devices for upwards of two weeks and just now started to release reviews! I've only heard of two major complaints:AT&T and EDGE but that was to be expected.

6. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I think the biggest complaint will be price for the majority of the people that DON'T get them right away. For the people that do buy them it's going to be interesting to see what happens if there are a lot of complaints and if there are bugs. It should be an interesting few weeks for Apple to determine how successful the initial launch is.