Recommendation on Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by esame, Jun 26, 2007.

1. esame

esame New Member

Hi, people.

I am looking for a screen protector for iPhone and I know there are various brands out in the market. Anyone here knows which brand is good and satisfying? I prefer those with clear instructions and step-by-step guides so that I don’t have to feel like I am having a war here.

2. gadgeter

gadgeter New Member

Yes, A. I understand what you mean. I bought a screen protector made in Japan and it is written in Japanese language. I have no idea what it was written there and their image guides are quite confusing. I felt for the first time in my life, I am speaking to a non-animated alien!

To make matter worst, after applying the screen protector, within the next 3 days, I have dust, hair and the edge seems not to stick on the screen anymore! I found out later that I have to do some certain cleaning and wiping from other forums before applying the screen protector. If only they wrote in English!

3. chriss

chriss New Member

4. swayboy

swayboy New Member

Ha ha ha. Looks like we are all in the same boat. I used to have problems like such, however, after I bought my screen protector for my iPhone from Expert Shield, I no longer suffer!

You can check out the site if you want to. Just go to ExpertShield Screen Protectors and they have a very good description about the screen protector if you wish to buy from them.

5. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Well, the screen protector from Expert shield is really good. It is really important to get one as the touchscreen is really sensitive & you don't want any trouble with it.

6. esame

esame New Member

Was it good? I went to the site and was checking out the iPhone screen protector. Took me sometime to get into the page with everyone checking on it. I am wondering if anyone has tried using it before I make another hasty decision.

7. gadgeter

gadgeter New Member

Yeah, I did the same and was checking out the site as well. I tried other forums and apparently expert shield are quite recommended from some of the forums. One of the forums has offered a 20% discount code as well.

8. swayboy

swayboy New Member

Well, I received my screen protector 4 days after I made my purchase and it comes nicely packaged. The screen protector fits my iPhone perfectly and the applications are not difficult.

The cuttings of the screen protector are specifically design to fit your phone and at the back of the package, the instructions are very clearly written in English. On top of that they have images to guide you as well. If you make any mistake, all you have to do is to remove the screen protector and reapply it again until you get the hang of it.

Been using it for about a week now and so far I have no problems with it and am very satisfied with my purchase.

9. copperfox

copperfox New Member

Try the one from shieldzone.com - it is made from the same material used on helicopter blades.

10. smokeytl

smokeytl Well-Known Member

i hate air bubbles :(.... gotta get a new screen protector now