Where is the best place to buy

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by attagirl2, Jun 22, 2007.

1. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Since there will be plenty of places to purchase your phone, where would you say is the best stores to go and buy your phone. Especially if you are going on the first day of sales in a certain area.

2. Kia06

Kia06 Active Member

I would say the BEST place to buy would be from the provider. But they will most likely be crowded so, It might be best to buy from someone.

3. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Do you have any recommendation on stores that might be good other than the provider themselves. I am not sure where to go as around here there are not a lot of direct providers but authorized dealers.

4. Kia06

Kia06 Active Member

Electronic stores such as target,bestbuy and online stores like tigerdirect, may have them in stock, however i dont think that they will have them exactly on the release date.

5. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I heard that they will be sold online, so that is where I would buy it. I prefer to shop online. That way I don't have to waste time traveling to the store only to have to wait in line. Plus, you can find better deals online. I don't know if there will be any deals with the iPhone, though.

6. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

I know its insane!!! But in Chicago, their are lines, people with camping stuff, like sleeping bags, tents, etc., camping out in front of AT&T stores.

7. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

Doing this over a mobile phone is silly. It would be cold, boring, and boring! Your wasting money, and you could get things stolen as well. Good luck to those that are doing it, don't complain to me if you get a cold. ;)

8. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

Best place to buy it is the place with the shortest line. :D

I'm just joking. Order it online so you don't have to deal with the mad rush today. Or just wait for the price to drop. That's what I would do.

9. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

Though buying from someone is risky. Who knows where or even how they got it. I suggest, mainly, buying it from a large company (that has a good reputation) or from someone you know and trust, (who has sources somewhere =p). That's just my input though.

Vx.

10. maxpayne_20000

maxpayne_20000 Active Member

Best place to buy the phone

As iPhone is released new ,i think it would not be available in every retail stores.It might be avialable with wholesalers and the original producer that is APPLE.Although there would be a heavy rush as many people intends to buy the product but i think it will be best to buy from the producers as they will give the original product along with warranty:)