Working out the Bugs

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by attagirl2, Jun 22, 2007.

1. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Most new items have some sort of bugs that they have been trying to work out before release of the thing. Can anyone tell me if there were any known bugs with the Iphone and if so what were they and are they all worked out.

2. jgrant

jgrant Active Member

There was probably A LOT of bugs, but chances are that they have all been removed.

I know your concern, if I will buy an IPhone, it had better not be buggy...

3. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I haven't heard about the specific bugs, but we can be sure that there were many. Of course, they will probably notice more bugs and problems after the release. Once the iPhone is in mass-use, new problems will show themselves. Hopefully, the people who buy iPhone first won't be stuck with a problematic product.

4. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

Its going to be extremely buggy and not only because of the phone, but for the service of AT&T, have you heard AT&T new slogon, "Have I lost you now";), get ready for many dropped calls.

5. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I'm sure they did their test and everything worked fine but I'm sure when it hits the mass market it will be bound to have a few bugs somewhere. Hopefully the bugs won't be anything too major and they'll be dealt with quick. This is one of the issues that has me on the fence each time a new technology is released.