Pricing Information

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by attagirl2, Jun 22, 2007.

1. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard anything on the pricing of this phone yet. I have not and would be very interested in knowing what the price is on this. You know it is always a good idea to get as much information while you can.

2. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I believe it will be about $400 or $500 depending on what size you get. There will be two different sizes. The first is 4GBs, I think. The second is 8GBs, I think. I don't know how much it will cost for the phone service, but it will probably be a lot.

3. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

The $499 iPhone comes with 4GB of memory and the $599 iPhone has 8GB of memory. Those prices will come done considerably over the course of a few months. They are marked up at about a 50% margin for the "early bird" shoppers. How fast they fly off the shelves, or not, will determine how fast the price comes down.

4. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

I doubt they will drop in price anytime soon, as it will be a steady demand for months and months to come! But for sure you are buying a cool device, as the mem sucks compared to an ipod, the camera sucks (2meg..), but its still a very cool phone!

5. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

I read an article where they expect the price to drop within 3 months by about $200 so we'll see if that happens. I know the people that want the novelty of having it first are going to camp out for it but after that people will just wait the price out.