What's going to happen June 29th?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Alex, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

Source: Apple iPhone launch deets : The Boy Genius Report

2. Kaizen

Kaizen Active Member

Guess we will see alot of tents and people sleeping in front of the stores. Gj Apple for not letting it leak.

3. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I think it is better to go to a Cingular outlet, because less people will be going to those. However, I think I would just wait to get my iPhone. It's just not worth the trouble. We can wait a few extra days, even weeks. If you wait long enough, the price will probably come down too.

4. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I certainly hope that people are not camping out for this. I cannot believe that people do this kind of thing anyways. It is a little weird, you know.

5. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

I live in Chicago, and I talked to one of the managers at the Apple store on Michigan Ave., and she told me that they will be selling the iphone at 6:00 pm on the 29th also.

6. iphonefan

iphonefan Member

So anxious for buying an iPhone

So anxious for buying an iPhone that I can't concentrate my attention on my working.:p:p:p

7. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

You may or may not know this yet but I was told by 1.800.MY.APPLE that you could purchase the iPhone from that number as well. Of course you don't get to hang out with others and you don't get it the same day. But if worse comes to worse this could be a plan "c."

8. Kia06

Kia06 Active Member

People are going to camp out in front of stores, people may get shot, who knows, some people would kill for new technology.

9. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I do not see any need to camp out for the iPhone. There is no reason why a person could not just wait a few days to get one. There is no need for the iPhone, especially not if you will be getting one anyway. I personally would just wait until there is no line.

10. ddrotts

ddrotts Active Member

Agreed!