Springboard Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by sleepyjim, Aug 3, 2009.

1. sleepyjim

sleepyjim New Member

I got a 3GS, my apps used to fill (16 icons) each page of springboard, now I got a row empty on each page and try as I might I can not get it to accept an icon. I also have a complete empty page and the end, like I got 5 pages with icons, page 6 is empty.

Any ideas how to fill the pages and remove the empty one?

Thanks

SJ

2. optimusprime

optimusprime Well-Known Member

did u install iblank app by any chance. best way to find out is u hold down any icon till it starts to wiggle. and places where there is a blank space, do u see a "x" mark. if yes u need to delete it....or else all i can assume it could be a software bug...

3. abcde

abcde New Member

what does iblank do btw?
    thanks

4. optimusprime

iblank software installs a blank icon on ur springboard which u cant see of course. It is primarily used to rearrange ur icons in springboard the way u want. It is also used in combination with other apps to be with certain complicated winterboard themes

5. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

iblank looks interesting to me. But I can't understand all you said. Does it only rearrange my icons in springboard or do something more? Can you please provide us a link?

6. optimusprime

iblank is available in cydia. install it and try using it...and u'll get the hang of what i was trying to explain :) good luck

7. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your information. I have downloaded it. transparent icons are generated on my springboard. Yeah now I understand what did you mean.